Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 07:44 PM   #553
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Let's get the ball rolling! hehe

Well I've started on Supre Pac the Demo. I don't know how far it's going to go. Unfortunately, I am not paid anything. I don't even see a penny in my pocket. I don't even see a fraction of a penny in my pocket. So you'll have to excuse this brand new programmer just starting out 5 years ago on DOSBox 0.74. You all know the story that I started out at 9-ish on a Commodore 64 for programming# Unfortunately if you asked me I could not put a definite timeframe on learning programming. Some people are genius and can pick up in months. I had to take at least 2 years of official community college course at Lehigh County Community College programming credits. Then I skipped like a two decades before venturing back into programming except this time in DOSBox 0.74!!! So 9ish then 2 years in college then 5 years indepent in DOSBox equals 8 years estimated total. My mom always tells me to keep working on it so I'll never be finish so long that I have breathing lungs that work hehe. My dad always say to be practical and have a programming background at least so they can hire you for work.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen