View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #42
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
I call Heaven to give Mystvan strength in all dealings whether I am here or not so you are safe now Mystvan!
Holy Moly! Thank God! Now I am at ease against the threats of the evil Bonk.

Official Guide on how to become a legendary Captain Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Ugh. When the site does not work right, it is really hard to try to guess the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz, mainly because the search engine and game pages and reviews have problems and do not work right.

Well... Good luck, children! Have fun with the treasure hunt!

May the Force be with you!
What I am going to say will seem obvious to many Abandonian non-Quiz Players, but for the Abandonian Frequent Quiz Players, each screenshot does not always seem obvious, since the games are not only of 1 genre, but that mixes elements of other secondary genres.

Ugh! The worst is when the screenshot is from a cut-scene or a scene that runs away from the supposed main genre of the game.

Sometimes the only one that can motivate me to keep searching for the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz is that I do not get outdone by Bonk in PoE scoring rankings.

Ugh ... I hate to admit it, but it looks like Bonk will beat me soon... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

I was thinking about the reasons for this and I came to the following conclusions :

Bonk is The Hand of Fate of the legendary Go(l)d Hand (King Midas? ) whose 20 Fingers (♩♪♫♬ ♬♫♪♩ ) are Goldfingers (everything that he touches turns into PoE ???).

I think it is kind of a punishment for “honoring” Bonk on my signature... The majestic Blue Whale (Treasure Hunter) is capturing all the lost PoE out there...

Last edited by Japo; 22-10-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spam bump/multiple post
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan