View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #39
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
No no, there was no support involved. Did it all by myself. Only with the help of site errors and glitches
But don't worry, Karma already strikes back at me. Today I got no points at all for the quiz even though I answered correctly and got the conformation. But before that, I got more points than expected for loging in, so I don't complain

But the site seems to have big loading difficulties today anyway. Very slow and erroneous as ever...

What do you think Mystvan, should we switch our chat to private messages, or should we continue to entertain the whole forum community with our rivalry?
Aha! You are a true evil hacker, ready to destabilize and conquer the Realms of Abandonia!

I am still not satisfied with the extra PoE... And today I did not get any extra PoE...

To end the bug’s life is very difficult even more when it takes refuge in the various catacombs, tombs, cemeteries, caves, abandoned temples, lost cities, ghost towns in the Realms of Abandonia.

Yes, if you feel more comfortable, I do not mind making our conversation private about our epic battle for hegemony in Abandonia.