View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #45
oldskoolgamer

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I assume GOG could get mad at us if we provided illegally the Windows port of the game they got licensed, no matter how different it actually is on the back end.
Pardon me, but what a big load of crap. GoG will get mad at Abandonia for providing the not sold, long abandoned, completely different gameplay-wise Windows version of a DOS game they now sell (MK3)?

But apparently they will not get mad at Abandonia for still providing floppy versions of MK 1 and 2 for download right besides their Buy It! links? How different are those from the versions GoG sells? I bet 99.9% of the people don't care about the CD soundtracks for these fighting games, and the actual floppy binaries are likely 100% the same as what GoG's selling.

They will not get mad at Abandonia for boldly inviting people right below the Buy It! links for MK 1 and 2 (and at the bottom of the MK 3 and Trilogy reviews) to download full CD images from the ISO Cellar?

What sort of blatant hypocrisy is this?

Last edited by oldskoolgamer; 01-10-2015 at 08:39 PM.
oldskoolgamer is offline                         Send a private message to oldskoolgamer