View Single Post
Old 18-10-2014, 02:16 AM   #9
agenthunk
Forum hobbit

Post panzer general files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
No problem. DOSBox is not optimized for this.

I think even when capturing video, it still does it in the same CPU thread. Which in layman terms it means even less acceleration.
I have two files of panzer general one being from the panzergeneraldownload website 15.6 mb it works that is the one i been playing and talking to you about the codec.no issues there,except there is no voice sound for the briefing.
The other one is from this site and it is 15.1 mb and I changed the file name to pg2. they have both the same pg.bat file now when i mount the first one it works.however when i mount the pg2 one from abandonia it doesnt accept the pg.bat file.is the two files conflicting?and do i need only one of these files to work?

next question I dont know if you tried out the www.panzergeneraldownload.com site but it was ok for me thus far.it plays ,but without the voice in briefings.I selected the dos version they had.
now is there any chance both of these files are the same type of game engine and platform?what do I do about the briefing voice sound issue?and should i keep the same one from their site since i have all my files on it?And does the 2nd file from your site have the same briefing voice issue?I don't want to delete the other one I been using to find out.
agenthunk is offline                         Send a private message to agenthunk