View Single Post
Old 21-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #503
HeroD7

I've discovered that if your daughter's highest stat is Charisma (Sex Appeal in the original version) then she'll enter into what I call "ho mode."

She'll blush and make a sexy expression. When aged 15 or older, middle-aged men will repeatedly make her into their mistress (she never says no! I got really high morality and no sin...) and handsome younger men will attempt to date her. Oddly enough, she'll only date them if she has a bad relationship status with her dad. Dating them doesn't do much, her "love status" becomes active and she starts randomly failing tasks for a while.

No fiances will approach her and give her free stuff while in "ho mode." Simply reduce Charisma or increase something above it, and she'll go back to normal.

Because charisma is normally assumed by the game to be increased by working at the hooker bar or strip club (although mermaid tears and going to the beach can raise it in a non-slutty manner, as well as dance practice), having a high charisma makes the game assume she's a hot and start acting like one. (ie, always saying yes to the dirty old men.)

The dirty older men will also come on to her if she's ever worked at the hooker bar or strip club.
HeroD7 is offline                         Send a private message to HeroD7