View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #29
PrincessCasey

I have the boxed version of this, inside is a little yellow piece of paper with an advert for the strategy guide/tip book hahaha Wow...did anyone ever buy that?

I like this game a lot but find it impossible without a journal, I do wish I knew a little more about it though, there's not much info on what skills do what, and I still don't know if it's better to have an extra point in sword or an extra point in strength.
I had a very strange bug with it once upon a time, it replaced everything in my inventory with these weird items, they were like graphical vomit (if you know what I mean) and worth an absolute fortune! I mean trillions of credits. Sadly this overwrote the 3 items you get at the beginning potentially making it unwinable, but it was fun walking about in battle dresses and having a super space ship.
At some point I'm going to sit down and beat it! It's one of those games that I need to play in the day time rather than at 3am and with a journal!
PrincessCasey is offline                         Send a private message to PrincessCasey