View Single Post
Old 23-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Dishonored Preview

Quote:

Dishonored

Even though i usually say to myself that i will not be paying full price for any games any more and especially not pre-ordering i have done just that several times over the past few months.

i have gotten farcry 3 hitman 5 and dishonored. dishonored is the first to be released out of the three so i am thinking about that one atm.

the guy in it is called corvo which to me sounds a bit like kurwa that is a swear word in some languages that you might or might not know. the videos make it look good but then they always do that and the screenshots are pretty cool. however rage looked cool and ended up being a bit lamer than it was supposed to be and dont even get me started on wet. that game totally sucked and i decided that bethesda must be high or something to make that kind of thing. sell outs.

i am quite nervous about it now because i couldve spent the money on a pizza delivery tonight instead and even been able to afford extra chicken strippers.

Quote:

:-= i will not rage =-:

Quote:

Here is hoping that i have made a good decision and that dishonored will be a most awesome game as good as deus ex mixed with thief mixed with hitman mixed with mirrors edge mixed with half life.

in some ways i hope it is just dishonored and not a mix of anything tho it is inevitable that it will have elements of play from other games since things evolve slowly in the world of computer gaming.

and it came with free arx fatalis, that i have also been playing lately. now i have 2 copies of it.
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert