View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

What I read on the news and on the internet includes stuff I in no way want to imagine about while playing games. They are often highly different in tone and intent. Then again I don't even use my facebook, more then likely this will be another cruddy game that taps into your feed sees what else you are liking and then just advertises it to you again. How do you even get some ideas into this, imagine if you read "Pluto is no longer a planet" what could the game do with that?

If I like something a lot and I want to enjoy that in a gaming world I buy games related to it. It is why I own a lot of games with Zombies, I love them. However I don't think some open world game like this can even work the way he talks about it. I put it down as another Peters Big IdeaTM that just wont be as advertised because I can't see it working as advertised.

Also Second Life is the game that lets you do what your imagination wants, or at least was what it wanted to be at first.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86