View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle of Fire View Post
I hope you realize how many movie in existence to which this particular scene could apply to?
Probably quite a few. Hopefully the few details I remembered might narrow it down to... uh, a dozen or two? Too many possibilities is better than none whatsoever.

The fact I can't identify the bloody thing has been getting on my nerve, else I wouldn't waste your time asking.
I've once went through a significant portion of my comic archive to remember where does the "Evil spock with a beard!" reaction to an explanation about parallel universes appear (it was newUniversal, in case you wonder). Similar thing here.

Quote:
However... Just for the sake of it... Would it so happen that those robots are self replicating robots, that in the late movies of that serie those robots manage to take near perfect human form to fool the few remaining humans (since their function is to hunt them down) and often take the form of children or women to abuse their soon to die human saviors?
No idea. I only remember this one scene. Not sure if I watched any earlier or later part of that film. :/

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 06-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman