View Single Post
Old 31-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
G Mann

Right. Should I just simply email them saying it doesn't work and I want my money back? But then won't they just fob me off saying I need to reinstall it or whatever? I payed using my Paypal balance (not my actual credit card) and it was £5, which isn't exactly enough to lose sleep over. What would you do? Of course, I know you'd never be stupid for fall for something like this, ha ha ha. Do you think I should file a report on the Office of Fair Trading's site? If many other people have been ripped off, how come the site's still going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
You could have gotten the game for free from our ISO Cellar or at HOTUD.org and set it up yourself for $4.99 cheaper.
With those links you gave me, with the ISO cellar one the original download is gone so someone made their own clone download, this requires downloading 2 dozen files one by one and having to wait 3 minutes before loading each one (unless I pay for premium service from the download site), so that's just brilliant. And as for the CD-rip at HOTUD, that didn't seem to be able to even start downloading last night.

Last edited by G Mann; 31-08-2011 at 11:00 AM.
G Mann is offline                         Send a private message to G Mann