Old 07-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #127
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Hooray to you!
And good luck against Durlag's Tower.

After my words Lesser Demon Lord backs to his location!

But Korgan pressed me for some quest otherwise he will left.
Rats! I hate this acts. I want abs. disciplined army not bla-bla.

@Madman
Btw, Drizzt Do Urban helped me much in the last battle with legions of vampires before Bodhi.
Dear twillight, my deep bow before yr act of heroism.
One against BG1!!
It is a miracle.
You are the man, no stupid yoga.
Good Luck!
I started to miss you yoga today because of promise. Good to hear you had no real problem now (you lucky that the game adjust difficulty to character's level, but still nice performance).

Did you get that halberd from the demon?

As we mentioned here, and Korgan told too when you hired him, you should have went to raid some tomb in (under) the Graveyard in Amn. Better hurry now, maybe you still have the time necessary.

PS: Thx for your compliment. Durlag's Tower took my whole day, but I walked all above-ground levels, and got what I wanted even from underground level 3. I wont go deeper (it has 6 level below), as the only thing I could get is a necklace of missles (or what) and a wand of monster summoning (it is useful, but I don't feel it'd worth it).
Just to mention: my "heroism" is mostly "cowardice". Boots of speed combined with backstab works wonders. And where it fails, there is simple stealth + casting fireball.

And as you gave your inventory again, I'll do the same:
Scimitar +3 (Eagle bow in backpack for change when ranged attack needed), Boots of Speed, Robe of the Evil Archmagi, Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise, The Horn of Kazgaroth (still not changed to amulet of protection +1), Golden girdle (+3 AC vs slashing weapons (aka. swords)), The Claw of Kazgaroth, Coak of Balduran, Kiel's Buckler
In quick items: fireball potions, wand of polymorphism, electric-immunity potion
Current stats: 10/21(20 base)/16(18 base)/19/20/9, AC -3, max. hp 49