Thread: Alien Legacy
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #45
Wicky
the little viking

Bit ranting, the micromanaging is crazy
The colony list should be sorted alphabetically.
The transportation of huge amounts should automatically assign more ships when cargo of the first ship is full.
The ship mission assignment values should not reset to 0 after each launch, so you can send 8 ships to 8 asteroids with the same parameters (just have to change destination)

And last but not least important, the basic maintenance of each building should be kept when pipelining stuff in automatic mode. Once I pipelines all ore away, and the ore mine (who needs a little bit of ore to function too) stalled production. Then it's robot workers got released, of course these were freely pipelined away too ! LOL, before I noticed the crazy pipeline, an entire colony had shut down, and everything was transported to the Calypso again.

I restartet again and went with huge relief from Micromanaging. I use mass drivers in EVERY colony. It slows down the ore piling up. Then, have 1 factory on each colony slowly produce ships, when everytime one is finished, have it bring the rest surplus (like robots and humans) to the Calypso.