View Single Post
Old 16-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubb View Post
Most hunting games, even the "Deer Hunter" games that are supposed to be all realistic, kind of fail at making you feel like actualy hunting does.

In other news, my dads goona help me shoot my first bear this year he's been a passionate hunter since he was like, 14 (he's 52) so he's pretty much an expert, and we've got a friend who lives near the mountain south of town who's shot over 23 bears from his front porch over the past few years cause they just keep wondering onto his property, so i suspect getting a bear won't be too hard
well i am sure they are not as the real thing. Which game is? Flight sims? space sims?

But for us with more restrictive gun laws and woods infected with disease carrying thicks, it's the closest thing we would get to a hunting thrill. and besides i was just looking for some fun. this definatelly wasn't it. and i felt obligated to warn anyone else from attempting to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicky
Congrats on post nr. 1000 !
thanks, but i used to have over 1300 post. so i guess 300+ of those were not archived
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor