View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
The Exterminator Leaves
Thumbs down Stupid Site does not work well at all.

You know? forget everything. I no longer have desire to help as this other two other site needing translation has accepted my generous offer and the password recovery works where it does not here. Even FAQ and rules here do not aply. Technically this site is a big mess of bugs. Not accepting hotmail is not clever. Half the world uses hotmail. Do you think you are so special as pepole wil sign up new emails to post in your forum to be ignored? Forum that does not work for password change from User Rules And FAQ and link from "forgotPassword" email?
Please Delete my Account as I chose stupid username anyway. Was meant to be Terminator not Exterminator. and remove my request to join Translator group.
I not return here as all games are available at XTC and other old game sites inclusion of those you do not have. You do not half the gams I own there.
Gamespot have accepted me to help based upon test I took last week. So have other old gaming site requiring European Translation and they do not question my English when see scan of exam results.

Good luck with your failing.