View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #85
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Exclamation

[quote=The Fifth Horseman;407040]The emulator's source code is free. There are people who add some modifications and new features and release the modified versions. That's what a "CVS build" is.
Quote:
Use a virtual Windows floppy drive so you can mount/switch imgs outside dosbox.??????/[?QUOTE] Yes. There are Windows programs which can emulate a floppy drive. http://webscripts.softpedia.com/scri...ive-39797.html
We don't use the cyrilic alphabet in Poland, and that makes a big difference even if many words sound similar. Someone taught me a little of it once, but I don't remember much now.
Still, Russian and Polish are much closer than English and German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
If you want the game pre-installed, use the "GET IT" button on the game page.

The disk images are exact copies of the data from the original floppy disks. Unless you know exactly what you're doing and have a very good reason for using the images in the first place, avoid them.
This is good advice, but I already have it. Now, if even with the translation. was generally super. Maybe you know, And though you probably do not know how to drink.

I found the site [EDITED] . Should I download and how you will open the Iso-file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havell View Post
How do you heal your people on this game? Also, is the a map of the game area (apart from within the game becaus I can't find anything.
As far as I understand you can not find your card? But it got to the base in storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llyanatc View Post
I had the same problem, but I found a way to fix it. The problem is that all the data files are write-protected. You have to go to My Computer, find the file you put the game in and check the properties of the game files. Uncheck the "Read Only" box on any .dat or .ed files or anything else that looks like you should be able to write to it, then run the install program. Change the settings to use Adlib or Soundblaster. Use the default IRQ and other settings. This should also solve the restart.dat problem.
Try run Dos box. Yor sound can work correctly!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound_X View Post
I can't get the sound to work :not_ok: , when I press it in the options menu, it does nothing.
Just a note, when I load the game, it says it can't find the restart.dat. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I felt I should note it.
Please help, this game seems really cool, but I hate playing games with no sound.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowowar View Post
i'm having the exact same problems :ranting:

Edit by Paco:

STOP DOUBLEPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Paco; 12-07-2010 at 07:57 AM.
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425