Thread: I'm shocked
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Wicky
the little viking

Default I'm shocked

Last night I watched (and recorded) a movie on one of the three major TV channels from germany. When suddenly, near the ending of the movie, I experienced a rather uncomfortable feeling that clearly came from the movie.
I thought there was something wrong so I fired up the recorded movie and watched the part again and noticed a flickering on screen, so I loaded it in video editing software and watched it picture by picture.
Guess what, there was one hidden single picture of a man's genitals showing a giant penis!
Oh my gawd, and such a thing in regular TV with millions of people watching, some technician jerk must have pulled of a prank or something!

So now I'm shocked and can't decide on what to do?
A) laugh and ignore this
B) send a copy of the video to the press, so that everybody in the country can be shocked/laugh, too.
C) sue them for great mental damage when seeing the sublimal pic of a man's giant penis while innocently watching TV
D) blackmail them for some cash, ie: "either you send me $$$ or I will send a copy of this video to the press" which leads to major consequences for this TV station.

Not so sure if D was a good idea since they are a fucking multi-million euro TV company and could put me in jail for trying to blackmail them and they have all the good lawyers. Any opinions?? I'm still shocked that such a thing could happen in regular TV !!
Wicky is offline                         Send a private message to Wicky