View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #19
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I'm truly amazed. I think I fully agree with Total Anarchy. The trolling in this thread is exceedingly intolerant and political. You're equating Christianity with Nazism? That's an extremely normative statement. You're imagining a huge christian conspiracy? Ooh definitely. Because I would so force my beliefs down someone's throat. I do that all the time, don't I, guys? This is really a kind of liberal, humanist propaganda. All religions are evil. All truth is relative. All property is theft, except mine. I vote that this thread is cleaned from post number two, which is obvious trolling. We can move it into Blah, although my first instinct was to throw it into the Trash. I'm sick of intolerance disguising itself as tolerance. Keep your religious beliefs in the closet, because "All opinions are intolerant except mine." That's invalid. I will not be ashamed of the gospel of grace. You won't shut me up. And i'm not afraid of you. If my existance offends you... that's just too bad. Fundamentally, it's not in your power to enforce your beliefs on others. So tolerate people if you wish to be tolerated. No one is going to censor this site. And we do have Nazis here, Mr Godwin's Law: Wolfenstein, anyone?

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete