View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #30
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinlove View Post
I resent being called names when I can't find the stupid download button. There is no explanation, just "esa no go", and "no go" is very unclear and looks like "no 90". How the hell am I supposed to know what it is code for.
Before the site was upgraded, the icon linked to an explanation page. A new such page will be added and linked to.
As you know by having read this thread, the "NO GO" will be replaced by a new version with "NO DOWNLOAD" instead.
Both of these things are on the "to do" list for the people responsible for Abandonia's web design and tech support.

Quote:
You people are rude.
You couldn't even catch up to my IQ with the accumulative total of three of you monkeys.
Your momma should have taught you some respect and compassion.
*sigh*
You're calling us rude, yet your own actions prove you no better either.
Had you indeed been as smart as you claim, you would have noticed the FAQ and read it before waltzing into the forum with that wonderful attitude of yours and starting to flame us.

I am locking this thread, effective immediately.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman