View Single Post
Old 16-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #60
sgtboat
Resident Redneck

Unhappy Viewpoint from the kinda noob

This is absurd people. I have taken the time to read everything pertaining to this and its like my two kids bickering over some useless point. Ok both parties are wrong and right at times. A person should not preach here. Look if youre an anarchist cool, silly but cool ( i mean cmon in the total absence of any authority, only the smart mean and strong stupid people would rule. Its especially funny for a gamegeek to be an anarchist because geeks (usually) are not strong or mean and would be the first to get whacked)). But keep it to your dam self. You dont preach anarchy I wont preach Buddha, Fair right. Next Yall are taking this way too seriously, I come on this site for games and some light association with like minded people. Lets remember that People, Even though we all have differences......We also all came here for our love of Games and GAMESMANSHIP. Lets stop sniping at each other because of petty bullshit and remember what brought us all together in the first dam place.
I have to admit to a little bias here because horseman, alumiun and eagle of Fire have been the ones always there to help when I have Questions or problems. So Thanks yall Good lookingout.
However, as for banning etc. The only posts that should be removed are ones that are just too graphic or crude for the kids that come on this site ( like my son) other than that as intelleigent people we should welcome varying opinions ad if someone gets out of line, we as a group should jump on them with both feet. If you close a post cause its stupid I cant jump on and tell the offending person to stop being a Moron.

So I am saying it now Be calm, Be cool and remember all of our love for old games, this site and each other and STOP BEING MORONS AND ACT LIKE ADULTS. Sorry to shout but I am irritated.
:thumbs:

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
"The price of freedom is the blood of Patriots"-Thomas Paine
Support You're Countries Veterans
:akimbo:
sgtboat is offline                         Send a private message to sgtboat