View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default RAGE - When games attack

This is where you can vent if a game is making you cross.

For example -

Dear Deus Ex: Invisible War,

I am really trying to like you, really I am. Your older brother was wonderful, but you, you are just getting worse and worse.

I'm on Liberty Island and you're implying that I should now "go renegade." THANKS A LOT. After following all the threads of your weak and convoluted storyline you now just want me to kill everyone. Which actually sounds like a wonderful idea because none of your characters are personable or morally appealing. BUT NOW YOU WON'T GIVE ME ANY AMMO.

But you know what? Your port to the PC is so terrible that ammo is irrelevant because your mouse control is horrific - I might as well stand in front of people and shoot them in the face, your stupid controls will still find a way to make me miss.

Whatever, screw you. I'll just try and take down the entire illuminati with a god damned crowbar.

Love,
Me xoxo

P.S the only reason I haven't stopped playing you yet is because your big brother was so good. Call it retarded loyalty.

Last edited by Lulu_Jane; 04-11-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Lulu_Jane is offline                         Send a private message to Lulu_Jane