View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:44 AM   #9
S.Wolf
Lurker

Lightbulb Knights of Legend

Well hello to you.

I congratulate you for having this website. Is a great site full with great games that sometime in the we played, and for any reason we don't have them anymore.

Well, I searched through your site, and I found that you still don't have Origin's "Knights of Legend". I have it, and according with mobygames is an abandonware (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/knights-of-legend). So I would like to share it with you, because is very nice game.

Some review about it (even though I have not played it in some years):

The world is big, complex, full of surprises. Playing KOL is like reading a great fantasy illustrated book. You can play as a human, dwarf, elf, and klvar (or something like that). Each race has a lot of subraces that have different abilities and lacks.

The NPC are very important here, because you have to discover your tasks by talking to them (literally), and if they dislike you, you will have to find a way to get that mission.

Gameplay is non linear. You can travel through the world and make your life as monster hunter.

You can also play as a solo character or as team (no, it doesn't work in a net), when you manage different characters.

Well, that is, in a very wide view, KOL.

If you like RPG, and old games, you have to play KOL.:laugh:

Last edited by arete; 06-05-2009 at 09:54 AM.
S.Wolf is offline                         Send a private message to S.Wolf