Thread: Top 5 Games
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #21
I LOVE NEDDA H
Forum hobbit

1 rastan the master system version damn how fun was the game, what a shame you cant play that game with an emulator if you only have the keyboard because you need tha diagonal button from the pad the cursors up and down somehow dont work for the high jumps lol you couldnt play it even on master system without the original sega controller...
you guys really have this game a try the endbosses of the levels were so awesome like centaur with a sword or dragon and allways a princess....
2 shinobi master system and arcade version
3 civilization the first part as before mentioned is the definite best of all games of that genre, not only were the other clones no game was so fun as that, man even the music was awesome can someone remember the music at the beginning when you see the birth of our world in the intro damn i loved that music it really gets me thinking so nice, i cant remember now but i think it was somehow mysterious
4mach rider this game is pretty fun.. somehow i cant get it running on pc if anyone can get a working version post it please... this
game really rocks!! actually this game is from a genre i usually dislike put this game is just perfectly made the music is love it or hate it but
it stimulates the action and the game is pretty addicting
5gun smoke and doom 1 +2 both were awesome and ground breaking... lol ninjas in a western game how awesome was that...
but thats only a short list many so good games i cant rememer the names, there are i guess at least 5 really cool games in the arcade i cant remember and over 100 amiga and pc games i have forgotten.....
not to mention mega drive, snes, nes and master system titles....
man i just wished the gameplay of the immortal would have been better, than i would have been a top 5
or they would have made the story better of shadowrun mega drive version and dropped that cyber levels, damn how cool was that dark atmosphere and the idea with the big corporation and those thugs who work as slave controlling everything for the guys with the big pockets how cool how realistic lol i really thing thats were the world is going...
and not to mention rings of medusa wich would have been a jewel if had been produced by better programmers and better thought through

Last edited by I LOVE NEDDA H; 14-05-2008 at 12:07 AM.
I LOVE NEDDA H is offline                         Send a private message to I LOVE NEDDA H