View Single Post
Old 21-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #23
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Sorry for the double post, but there seems to be a limit of quotes in a single post.

Quote:
And for the record, you are not insane. You can stick a lot of medical diagnoses on yourself, depression, syndromes, whatever, but it's all male cow excrement. You are not sick, you are just growing up, dude. :amused: Have fun with it!

Don't take these things word by word, I'm no expert, I just said what worked for me. Some questions you can ask yourself, that's all. Life can throw hella lot towards you, and it can be indeed hard at times, but you will come out on top if you are in a good relationship with yourself. Remember, it's YOUR life, and only YOU can live it, and it will be what YOU make of it. No need to "gather courage" or prepare for battle with the vicious dragon, you don't have to defeat and bound yourfelf into slavery in order to be happy. You can achieve this by being nice to yourself, too.
Well, I don't concider myself insane only utterly confused and lost. My diagnoses? Well, I'd be nuts to say I haven't got a depression but about the other diagnose, well, I'm not sure about that one myself, neither is this other doc. I can tell you that both him, you and I agree I need to grow up. But I also need to get to know what I think and feel. That I can't deny.