View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #183
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Yeah, I registered at the EURES site, completed my CV in Hungarian and English, but still nothing, no work for me. I don't want to do slave work for virtually free, and for the better jobs they need a degree I don't have, so I don't think there is anything I could do from now on than wait. I have a few jobs I applied for here at home, one at Flextronics and one at a radio station, still waiting for an answer, but I don't expect anything good.

For the travelling part, I don't know. I already lost my friends at Veszprém when I moved home to Zalaegerszeg, and I only have this borrowed dial-up, I don't have a connection on my comp, so I can't even talk to them over MSN or whatever. This sucks! I don't know ANYBODY around here, and my parents keep bugging me all the time, driving me insane slow and steady. I practically lost everything I built myself in the last three years. My connections, friendships, my "home" in Veszprém...damit, what am I to do now? I don't wanna go abroad...even more strange places, with strange people, strange costoms....n stuff. I keep losing everything I build around me, why? This is so not fair...

Okay, I finished whining for now, sorry about that. So I'll wait for this EURES stuff, something might actually happen...
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh