View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #177
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebatianos View Post
Nice to hear your studies are going along fine and that all the problems you had at home, with your ex, with your female dorm buddy, with you failing exams, with you getting along as a DJ and writing reviews for a computer magazine... At least I hope you made the best out of all of it. Haven't kept any of the e-mails to check everything that was going on there...

Anyway - enjoy and welcom back PEACEMAKER!
Thanks dude! But you missed something there, I'm afraid. I've been fired from the university, there its the freggin WW3 at home, and I just moved home from Veszprém (the city I was practicly living in for the last three years, the city where my uni was). So, yeah, that. Anyway, I don't have much time now, I'm on a borrowed dial-up connection now, also lost my awesome 2G cable line. I try to email you sometime, when I can.

Also: Anybody knows a job somewhere on Earth for a college dropout skilled in PC maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, webdesign, PHP (work experience), C, Java, JSC, audio editing, radio DJ (work experience), Party DJ, Announcer, Technical writer, reviewer (work experience), System administrator, Mainly everything to do with everyday PC maintenance and troubleshooting even corporate, and I have a few hidden talents as well. It's pretty urgent BTW.

I know it's not really good to post a job seeking app on a community board, but I guess worth a try. I trust you guys, and I don't trust those online workforce pages. I just don't have a university degree, and that disqualifies me from a buncha works, because employers won't even talk to me without a degree, they don't care what skills I have if I don't have paper. And that is sooo wrong.

Anyway, please don't ban me Mr. Titan
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh