View Single Post
Old 15-10-2007, 06:45 AM   #9
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scatty @ Oct 15 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]316167[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Oct 15 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]316161[/snapback]
Quote:
see you. thanks for your new corrupt a wish game btw, its kinda fun concept

a little word of advice before you go,
- never carry anything valuable or shiny at streets when its after eight and there are less than 3 people walking
-dont ever, ever, leave a car which doesnt look completely destroyed or ugly on a parking spot for more than 5 hours (or get a good insurance company)
-do NOT eat at restaurants in the centre of moscow. its not that it was bad but you could rather buy the ingredients with cook himself for the money instead
-when somebody tells you to shut up, shut up
-if you dont feel like it, be sure to check whether is he wearing black jacket and have suspiciously disturbing accent
-if you did not feel like it and he was wearing the jacket, with suspiciously disturbing accent, run
-if you cant run and are about to get help, dont call police
-if you did call police, be sure to call hospital and/or burial company as well

have fun at russia, take care

"Gotmilk"
[/b]
Hehe, that's a good list. Generally I can only agree with the advises above, though. Be careful in Moscow, it's one of the cities with the highest crime rate in the world right now.
Good luck with your mission, have fun and enjoy the otherwise fair Russia.
[/b][/quote]
I also agree with the list and maybe another thing to add - carry cigarettes, it doesn't matter if you smoke or not, but it can sure help out (I'm sorry, all I have on me is this pack of cigarettes, you're welcome to have them).

Good bye and good luck to you and we'll try to keep the home pixels burning for your return
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos