View Single Post
Old 19-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #9
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spure @ Jun 19 2007, 04:57 AM) [snapback]295141[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I've arrived at the temple where I have to slay a scorpion. Toughest fight ever but I managed to kill it in the end. But then the game asks for disc 2, and I don't know how to proceed. Where can I get disc 2 or how can I move on in this game? I remember many years ago when I played it on the amiga, that I never got this far, and it would be incredible to finally complete this game after so many years... [/b]

Disk 2? There wasn't a disk 2. The game was on a CD.

I am currently trying to get through the clearing after having found the amulet. The lightning keeps doing me in. Doesn't sound like I am far behind you. If I get a disk two situation I will go nuts after all the work to get this far.

If you want I can PM you my email address so you can send me your save game. I can then see if I get the same problem.

"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer