Thread: Red Baron
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2007, 06:55 AM   #34
Sniper_Fox

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterGrazzt @ Jan 20 2005, 03:58 AM) [snapback]53451[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hah, I remember I had this when I was a kid, and once I had to do a report on Billy Bishop. (really damn good pilot, and Canadian too) So when I was done I relieved my anger at having to do such a long report by blowing Bishop out of the sky in Red Baron.

LOL
[/b]
actually billy was a terrible pilot, he was crashing constantly... he was just hard to kill! LOL he also didnt shoot the red baron down, although he landed a few shots on him... the killing blow was fired by an aussie ( friggin kangaroo shaggers the lot of them! ) named Dove, fired shots with his .303 Lee Enfield at the kraut and hit the man himself... after crashing the baron got out of the wreckage bleeding, said something to the brits who got there ( cant remember what he said... but it was important... sadly ive forgotten ) and then fell to the ground, dead. The end to the best of the earliest pilots.

Me gramps was an ace in WWII, and me dad works for Air Canada so you can say i love planes.