Thread: Harcore Gamers
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
jg007
Super Freak

Quote:

:blink: I haven't thought it that way. Anyway, I can say I'm very good at some games (Goldeneye and Time Crisis come to my mind) but for the ones in Abandonia, I don't think you can apply that measurement. That is, how are you supposed to be the best player of Loom of Monkey Island? You finish them (and I've done it about 6 or 7 times with those two in particular) or you don't.

[/b]
hmm, i did enjoy monkey island but not sure why you'd play it 6-7 times???, but then I only tend to watch films once or twice at most and the ONLY books I read again are the TP ones

difficult to remember and list really as I have been playing for a while but must be well over 50.

a few - countdown,populous, prince of persia, street fighter 2, double dragon, lemmings, command and conquer, doom 1 & 2, gabriel knight 1&2 , DOTT, sam n max, several kings quests, several leisure suit larrys, return to zork, halloween harry , several keens, Monkey island 1+2+3, ecoquest, duke nuken, jazz jackrabbit , full throttle, captain comic, electroman. think thats about enough to list and all played when they were first released!
jg007 is offline                         Send a private message to jg007