Old 09-02-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
The topic or post you requested does not exist[/b]
Peculiar. But quite predictable.

But, there is another quote by Knyght you might find interesting:
Quote:
Jorpho, Abandonia is (or should be, or it's part of my job at AP to make sure it is) a proper abandonware site.

That said, if you find anything on there that's still sold by the copyright holder, that'd be awesome.[/b]
The second line. Implying we may be offering downloads of games that are still sold. LOL

Quote:
No, about these forums. I think Abandonia itself is a fine and respectable site for the most part. What, am I not allowed to have my own damn opinion on something without it being immediately attributed to hotu?[/b]
You're a respected long-term member of HOTU community... this tends to give people an impression - no matter how right or wrong - that the speaker in some way represents the "official" stance of the forum seniors/staff on the subject.

Quote:
Cheap shot.[/b]
Aye, but at the same time worryingly true as well.

Quote:
I find it interesting that you can call my (rather abstracted) comment a childish attack before going on to talk about winners and losers, and how you are the winners, and "us" as you would put it, the losers. I don't htink there's any space for winners or losers in abandonware, everyone has to pull together as a community, like the old days. You also can't go around slagging someone off as childish and then go around doing the same (also, going by uniques/day, I believe hotu is still "winning", even after 2 domain name changes).[/b]
And how does that give you the justification for slagging this entire forum as, quote, "mostly full of retarded 12 year old chavs"? This doesn't sound much like "pulling together as a community", honestly.

It wouldn't hurt you to take back those words, and that would cut any reason for any further bickering in this discussion.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman