View Single Post
Old 28-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

c'mon people, ban this dude already, he have been banned from 80+ forums, it won't make a difference... Titan, get him! It's time for a NUKE MWHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

okay,okay, that was a joke...

But: if you make your first post in a forum, telling people how you have been banned and discredited countless times, don't expect people to trust you that instant. You will only make them uneasy and wonder WHY you have been put through all that hassle in the first place. You know, forums don't ban people just like that. You must have done or said something terribly unholy that made people THAT angry at you, and make your life THAT miserable.

Trust me, I got banned from forums in my life, but most of the time it was justified. Brake the rules, you get banned. That's how it works. I admitted my fault, apologised to the mod in question, and most of the time I got my account back with a last warning. BUT I did not go around using aliases to brake to rules even more. That's what you get if you do that.

This is (mostly) a peaceful forum, and we wellcome any outcasts who wish to get marooned on the island of Abandonia, but this forum, as any other, has FORUM RULES. If you brake them, you'll get banned from here too, no matter what. So, I advise you to think before you post, I tell that to everybody. This way, you won't get banned again.

And if you come here whining how miserable you are, and the whole world is against you, you should grace us with telling the whole story. So, what did you do?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh