View Single Post
Old 28-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #1
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy

This may sound like a weird story, but it's 100% true...

Anyway, back in 2003 when I first started out on message boards, I was banned from these Resident Evil forums and the members kept insulting me, etc. They gave me a bad reputation so that my membership would be declined on any site related to the same topic. Well, it got increasingly worse after that.

I kept sneaking my way back in using different names, trying to stay anonymous. I later found out about proxies and disposable email accounts. But the same muck occured again...They would figure out it was me and ban me again. I got as far as maybe 3 posts and then the account was banned.

Well as the years went rolling on, I soldiered on under the "Grace Saunders" banner, never once trying to hide myself, or start anew. Then I got banned from even more forums because they didn't share my common interests and I complained too much.

They got inside my head and gave me psychological torment. You see, they insulted my grandmother before she died. They made all my online buddies turn against me. Last year, they found out I made my own Dino Crisis site and forums and they got it deleted. They also broke into my email accounts and deactivated my accounts on dozens of forums. I got banned from over 80 different forums, although most of them had the same admins and members, so it doesn't look as bad as it sounds.

This year I tried to start fresh with a new name and I had some people fooled for a while. But on Silent Hill Heaven I forgot to edit out my birthday and when it came to the 26th of January, the main admin discovered my new account on the Happy Birthday menu and banned it. Unfortunately, if they ban that name, it's sure to be banned from everywhere else as well.

My mother says it was my own fault for playing into their hands. I let it go on for years instead of laying low the first time they kicked me off the site. Now this garbage is located everywhere and it's seriously a bunch of non-sense. I also made these "Cyberbullying" threads and my enemies got to know my posting habits. Now they laugh at my expense and log it all.

Now I have to take occasional trips to see a psychologist because people on forums make me feel sad inside.

Ever had anything like that happen to you!?
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted