View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 10:51 AM   #44
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bruno G @ Jan 14 2007, 01:17 AM) [snapback]274788[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
but the best way is not having them searching nothing in here[/b]
Don't you worry about that, Bruno. ESA is visiting this site on an almost daily basis.

You don't get to become as big as Abandonia is, without attracting the attention of ESA. Besides, ever since I started work on the AW List, and made the 10/15 year rule regarding ESA games, I have personally issued several invitations to the ESA to please make sure that what I am doing is correct and that it is not hurting them in any ways.

I wouldn't have made the New Year's Update if I didn't have faith in our relationship with ESA and the 10/15 year rule. k:

So, we really have nothing to fear. Sure, there might be a couple of games that have slipped through - it is only human (like when I accidentaly proclaimed that Final Doom was AW), but these errors get fixed within a relatively short amount of time. And if ESA happened to find one or two games on AB that should not be here at all, they won't shut down the site. They will just inform me and Kosta to please change the status for those games to Protected - and that would be the end of it (until those games once again become abandoned several years later down the line).

Calling ESA on this guy will not harm us in any way. It will, in fact, make us look good. The more we respect ESA and their members, the more they will respect us in return. It is that simple.