Thread: Forum Awards
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #29
taikara
Abandonia Homie

I couldn't decide on a lot of them... so I said two for quite a few of them, sorries.

User of the year. Beef on the Raffles (for always sticking by their convictions, no matter how "unpopular" those convictions may be) and DeathDude (for his amazing ability to take a hit and pop right back up with a smile on his face)
Admin of the year. Tom Henrik (for behind-the-scenes work such as the Abandonware List) or Reup (for just being so darn cool).
Mod of the year. ReamusLQ (for being extremely dedicated, and a fine example of level-headedness) or Eagle of Fire (he's tough, which is what makes him good).
Helper of the year. Romano (for keeping us informed as to our rankings among other more behind-the-scenes things)
N00b of the year. Abstain from voting.
Most annoying member of the year. Abstain!!
Newcomer of the year. Mighty Midget or Icewolf (I just like them)
Best topic of the year. The Real-Life Photos thread
Missed member of the year. Wael *sniff*
Review of the year. Anything By Frodo (to be particular, Return of the Phantom is really good)
Reviewer of the year Frodo
Forum game of the year. Who Will Post Next? (It's fun if you just randomly jump in)
Uploaded game of the year. Albion
Comeback of the year. Sebatianos (it counts if they leave and come back in the same year, right?) or Playbahnosh (for the most comebacks in a year - but I'm glad you were able to manage to work out your situations )
Weirdest member of the year. That guy who posted about how everyone hated him, and he kept getting chased out of forums, posting a ton of links to said forums - that was really weird...

A bit of egotism (sorries, the ones I made are the only ones I can think of, hehe):

Best Avvie: Doubler's Llama (I love the face) or Beef's Evil Cow (hehehe)
Best Sig: Danny's Sweet! sig (because it enlightened me as to just how much profiteroles resemble poop on a plate)
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara