Thread: Forum Awards
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #27
Japo
Autonomous human

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Jan 10 2007, 12:44 AM) [snapback]274101[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Just being nominated for that category can tick the wrong person of - and the result might end up as "The Feud of 2007".[/b]
This is true IMHO. And we might have Teh Feud o'2007 already going on... All I can say is, keep it within the rules, and if you're really going to turn this into Teh Feud, open a new thread instead AND keep it within the rules. Over and OUT on this.

I can't think of nominees for all categories right now, maybe I'll come back with more later. But for now:

ADMIN: Maikel. I couldn't possibly choose one admin instead of other out of the blue --obviously all of them are crucial-- but, since nobody's mentioned him, perhaps because people are unaware and take it for granted his artwork, then I feel it my duty to recognize him. Plus I understand there's a re-design coming down because the Studentis thingy.

MOD: the fifth horseman. I have to admit he's the one doing most mod job, at least that I know of. It's more than okay with the rest of the mods though, kudos to them as well, I guess they'd mod more if they had the time. But still my special recognition goes to 'Horseman. He's the one caring of all the newbies which inspired my sig, and dude now that's a tough job. Plus he knows his job, IMHO. And I'm not nominating him because he thinks my sig is cool, :P after all he's right, that's the pure truth. :bleh: Although I can understand why he's precisely the one finding it most hilarious.

HELPER: Frodo. Since I can nominate a non-mod for this, my vote goes to her. Because she answers a lot of questions in the forums, especially related to games themselves, in a way impossible to be kinder, and always ends it with a thumb-up smiley. k: I had it decided before reading Tom's post, but now I guess the case is closed.