View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #52
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Now you have done the same thing danny did. Showing other people's report to people who have nothing to do with it. If nothing will be done about it, it's just another prove of how corrupt this place is.[/b]
What you are missing is that the supposed "reports" of yours have been quoted in order for other users to be able to compare them with what you have claimed just a few posts before, Puffin. Or do you prefer to be called George? Afterall, that's what you asked the mods to do in one of these messages.

Quote:
The report function is the function to use for reports, right? Then I can report it via the report function if I wish.[/b]
When you want to know why no action has been taken, you should have used PM function to contact one of the 3xBlah moderators or a forum admin.
Quote:
The post I was reporting had similar language to what I used in those reports. I thought maybe that if they thought it was okay to have other people called that without anything being done about it, they wouldn't mind if I'd use the same language on them.[/b]
Quote:
And I already explained the swearing in teh reports, I was using the same language as seemed to be okay in the post I was reporting.[/b]
What you did was waste the mods' time and insult them. Furthermore, upon seeing the content and number of your supposed reports it becomes clear that this was your actual intention.

As I said before: you don't like this forum - feel free to leave.

Quote:
And you are just trying to acuse Seb of something or what? In case you haven't read it closely enough the last time remeber this:
If he posts as me, he says it's him. Otherwise you wouldn't have even known about it. Why waste my time. You don't want to listen or understand. You just want to flame.[/b]
Quite the contrary. I saw your initial post in this thread as a trolling attempt towards the admins, and that was not something you attempted before.
I am also aware that Seb has only admitted that he has been using your account to post on the forums after doing that several times.

While I once had quite a lot of respect for him both as a person and moderator, Sebatianos has proven himself to be very efficient at destroying his own reputation. Now all I have for him is disgust, and for that he can thank none else but himself. Feel free to tell him that.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman