View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #51
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Nov 21 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]267986[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
On other hand, Sebatianos has used Rainwife's account several times, plus Rainwife has openly announced she was leaving the forum. Therefore, the probability that it is Sebastianos circumventing his restrictions again is much higher than this actually being Rainwife returning to the forum.
[/b]
First of all it's none of your bussiness and I guess you've never been really close to anyone. We started sharing our bank accounts years ago and some people even though that the two of us being so close is reason enough for me not to get VIP, because I was able to use Seb's account - that was the only explenation I was able to read why I wasn't made a VIP.
And you're typing to Mojca. Yes, I did say I will leave Abandonia and have been gone for quite some time, but again, not that it's any of your bussiness I have asked Kosta to give me acces to the dissident forum and I have been posting. Not much, but I have.
And you are just trying to acuse Seb of something or what? In case you haven't read it closely enough the last time remeber this:
If he posts as me, he says it's him. Otherwise you wouldn't have even known about it. Why waste my time. You don't want to listen or understand. You just want to flame.
rainwife is offline                         Send a private message to rainwife