View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
Wildlotus

Unhappy

Apparently, I am having trouble configuring the music and sound effects option and can't get into the game.

My OS is Windows XP Home Edn. Have tried double clicking directly on the "Amazon" application, tried opening with VDMS, and tried DOSBox v 0.65.

After several failed attempts using the doubleclicking-directly-on-application method, I managed to get in by chance, using Sound Blaster, Port 220Hz, IRQ5, DMA 1 I think. I had tried using the default settings to no avail. The attempts via VDMS and DOSBox failed over and over and over and over....(I can't emphasize this enough) and over again.

That one time I managed to bypass the sound configuration, there was no music. Only sound effects. So I exited (by the way, my exit button didn't work. I had to forcefully shut down the programme whereby it said something about unresponsiveness or error..), and I deleted the AM.cfg file (or something like that)

And now I can't get in anymore *sob sob* I've been at it for over an hour now and am pulling out more hair than I am used to.

What is Lotus to do? Any sound advice would be much appreciated.
Wildlotus is offline                         Send a private message to Wildlotus