View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #45
Morrin
Underground

Aight, here comes.

1. Deus Ex
The most brilliant game ever made and will remain the most brilliant to the destruction of human kind. I hope aliens after thousands of years find this when we are dead, and remember us as maker of the best game in the universe. End of discussion.

2. System Shock 2
Pretty much same than with Deus Ex. Creepy, scary, eerie, heart attack. Elite of the elite.

3. Rome: total realism (mod of vanilla rome: total war)
Strategy simply haven't been better since this game. Every crappy rush rush strategygame haven't appealed to me after this. Also, I happen to be fanatic reader of antique history so the theme is close to me. Original was distrubingly false in historical matter (fantasy units for example: hail roman ninja assassins!)

4. Civilizations (CivNet, windows port)
I haven't ever liked any civilization as much as the first one. Everything just fits together in this version.

5. Pirates! Live the life (newest version)
You just gotta love this game. Gives a nice alternative to the darkness that surrounds most gaming industry today.

7. Stunts
The best racing game ever made. I cannot even say why it is so good.. because it just is!

8. Etc etc
It is REALLY hard to make these games in order (except for first three) and there are lot of good games and I mean a lot. I propably have some games even better than those in the list, but as I said, it is impossible to make perfect absolute list.
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin