View Single Post
Old 17-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #27
mussie

I bought the original of both games YEARS ago, They ended up being thrown out along with my buggered 1040STFM.

After getting the itch a while back I started searching for it and found a bunch of stuff
I use Steam for emulating the ST and WinUAE for the Amiga

Below is where you can get disc images and data on Deuteros and Millennium 2.2

Amiga HDD File For Emulators:

EXCELLENT Deuteros Page With:
Links To Download A Disk Image For ST Emulators
Data on Production and Resources (Also has this data available as an MS Access Database)
CAREFUL SPOILER

EXCELLENT Millennium 2.2 Page With:
Links To Download A Disk Image For ST Emulators
Data on Production and Resources (Also has this data available as an MS Access Database)
CAREFUL COULD BE A SPOILER

Be careful as two different versions of Deuteros I have downloaded had bugs in them they have crashed and I have not been able to continue on (sorry dont remember which versions are bugged). I lost 6 hours work and had to start from scratch.

When using an emulator save the emulators state often. I had my good copy stuff up the other night, but it was not the image it was an issue with the emulator, because I was saving the emulators state and not using the ingame save option (quicker) The problem was present when I restarted it. I went back through my different state saves and found a good one, I was then able to progress past the point where the problem had started.

Later all have fun

------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW I found this its interesting not important
This below data from Moby Games

Millennia: Altered Destinies (1995), <-- Ian Bird worked on this and judgeing by the name it looks like its based on Millennium 2.2

Millennium: Return to Earth (1991), Paragon Software Corporation <-- This looks like a rerelease of the original Millennium 2.2

Millennium: Return to Earth (1989), Activision, Inc. <-- This is the original Millennium 2.2
------------------------------------------------------------------
mussie is offline                         Send a private message to mussie