View Single Post
Old 27-08-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
shoogal

Default Jetsons, The - The Computer Game

Hi, Ive just joined and would like to post some requests for games I think havent been mentioned or requested before. I tried using the search menu for games and it brought up some I was looking for but when I click on the link it takes me to Moby games with no option saying it is downloadable freeware, protected or for sale, so I am going to put these requests in here also. A lot of these games are just what have been stuck in my head over the years and finally I find this great site to ask about them.

Operation Stealth - I remember this game for how hard it was and how long it took me to make any progress in it. I think I got to a level where you are crawling around in a maze or it could have been the heating pipes or something in the dark, Im sure there were rats in it and that is the last memory I have of that game. anyway I think most people will remember this game.

Zombi - Probably based on Romero's Dawn of the Dead, man this game was hard. It had the view of looking through your eyes except you couldnt turn round you could only side step or go backwards while always looking forward. I remember you had to block the doors to prevent zombies getting in and you could use all the shops in the mall to help you out, You had a gun shop and a fast food place and a electrical store. Hope this helps.

The Jetsons - This was an adventure game, You started out on earth at your work (now you either got fired or you just went home), I think you catch a rocket to the moon or something or the moon was where your home was. I cant remember much more than this, sorry.

The aincent art of war in the Skies - Took me ages to remeber the name of this game, I kept thinking it was Sun Tzu's art of war but I knew it was set in world war 1. This was a top down view of a battle field and I think you could build planes,tanks and troops etc or you just started out with a set amount and had to be very strategic about using them.

Sorry for the length but I didnt want to post them all individually.

Thanks for looking.
shoogal is offline                         Send a private message to shoogal