View Single Post
Old 20-07-2006, 02:22 AM   #23
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Himmler @ Jul 15 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]243414[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i don't get side effects, you're all weird
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 15 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]243417[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
me niether, i have played lots of FPSes and other games but i never head headache or something
[/b]
Same Here. Plaing the FPS "Prey" 10 Hours, no Problems. But i get Tiered after 5 Hours, and my eyes are tired, but no "Simulator Sickness". The only side effects are:

1. I cannot feel my A$$, because it is too tiered from the long sitting.
2. Look benath.
3. I Walk a bit funny, my legs are a bit Stiffy. Again, this has something to do with the long time not moving. Her Majestys Guards (Those never moving dudes from England) Expierience the same after Standing Guard for 6 Hours. Again, i do not expierience "Simulator Sickness".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#BlakhOle# @ Jul 16 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]243468[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Sometimes when ive just got up from spending a while in front of the screen, the world seems a little yellower or darker for some reason, which i rather like coz i can look in a mirror in winter and imagine ive got a tan . But its never really made me feel sick, im kinda with danny, i only usually play for that long a time when im sick already.
[/b]
That is simply cos you look at the bright screen. Had the same after a 7 Hour TV marathon. Your eyes get tired, and colors change. No "Simulator Sickness".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frodo @ Jul 16 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]243494[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You're supposed to take regular breaks from you pc, as well. I think it is 15-20 mins break for every hour.

k:
[/b]
I never do that. Not once in 10 Hours.

BTW, i just played so long to Prove my new Claim:

"Simulator Sickness" is a Hoax to Scare off gamers from thier favorite Hobby.
This is sure a New Trick of some Conservative Parents wanting to get thier Childs away from the monitor.

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David