View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #11
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

My first pc was a 386-SX. It was my dads actually, and it died when I was 3, when he was working on its hardware, and accidentlly touched the motherboard with a screwdriver while turned on. So he upgraded it to a Pentium 1 (12 years later I fry) which we played games like Wolfenstien 3d (my first game), Doom 1 / 2, Jill of the Jungle, Monster Bash, and some kid stuff like Reader Rabbit, and a awsome school bus driving game, which had CGA GFX (If anyone know it, please post/pm me). Then he got a new IBM Aptiva with a better P1 32mb of ram (I had a tantrum when I saw the memory test showed a big number, I had 16mb of ram). Anyway, he had 95 on it, and later upgraded my pc to 95. Few years later, he got a Pentium II custom built pc, thus giving me the IBM. In 2003 I bought myself a Pentium 4 emachine (upgraded from p1 to p4, LOL), which I still use to this day. My dad 2 weeeks later bought a Dell, which had better specs then mine, including a better video card. But today, my dad got a laptop, and is giving me his Dell, which I will upgrade to 1.5gb of RAM.

Other computers I got over the years:
-A Toshiba P1 Laptop
-A Commodore 64
-Four Different Macs
-Numouris PCs
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon