View Single Post
Old 24-04-2006, 08:45 AM   #14
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79
Lightbulb

People, calm down. We should not fight because others left due to personal problems with the admins or mods. Do not forget that this is some kind of a program running on a server for which Kosta Krauth is paying and that, by posting here, we are just editing some files on that server.

Also, do not compare this forum to the real life, since you can not know what is real and what is not. For example, I might be a employee of ESA who has registered here to check on you, or a simple old women who likes old games, or a child (as I say I am) who loves old games and who likes to speak to others. The same can be told about other people on the forum. We all know FreeFreddy. Maybe you are FreeFreddy, maybe I am FreeFreddy. No one knows.

P.S. I chosed FreeFreddy because that's the only thing which came to my mind, not because I would have something against him.

Oh, and welcome to AB's forums, Juni Ori. I hope that your stay here will be enjoyable, altough you came here just when everyone was having fights with admins and old members were leaving.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79