View Single Post
Old 23-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #2
griffin1987
Lurker

I would like to request, or better, suggest the game Spellcross by Cauldron (www.cauldron.sk). I already was able to get a CD Rip from HOTU (which is now down!!!), but I was not able to make it run without the game asking for the CD after most of the missions (which is frustrating because you have to play the same mission over and over again only to hope to not have this message at the end).

In your list it is categorized as "Unknown" - Cauldron said (E-Mail) it "is not able to support the game any longer" and that it would have "no problem" if it would be put up on an abandonware Site, as you can no longer buy it anywhere.
That is why I would categorize it as Abandonware - it meets the three rules you posted beforehands.

Thanks in Advance, Jeremy

P.S. If anyone still owns the CD and would be able to send it to me, I would very much appreciate it.

What I forgot to say: I would also use a fixed exe - cauldron itself is publishing a fixed exe (they call it patch) which should remove the cd check, but it only works for the check at the start of the game
griffin1987 is offline                         Send a private message to griffin1987