View Single Post
Old 16-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #15
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

You know, I don't usualy do this, but since you posted here like this you don't leave me any choice.

Yes, you did manage to place and then direct your units to counteract my units, unit to unit. Indeed very clever tactician you are. Or perhaps not?

After the first round, when you sent me the files, I loaded them and got the warning message that you had definetely reloaded the game and played your turn again. (that is after the turn of my deployment). You did not inform me of this, instead after I asked you about it, you told me that the game crashed and you had to reload the turn. Leaving aside that I have never heard of this game crashing, I believed you.

Of course that you knew exactly where my units were coming from and what, it perhaps should warn me as to that you might not play fair.

After several turns, and while I was losing the battle, the game informed me for a second FAIL. TWO fails and one reloading, without in any of them you informing me in advance, stinks.

I asked you about the 2 fails and the only thing you replied is that the only way to cheat in the game is to hack the files, which is total BS. I am certain that perhaps you haven't cheated by cracking the files directly, but you did (at least 2 or 3 times, perhaps more) re load your turns to either scout, or to get better results .
You also replied to this by attaching the text from our previous conversation when I asked you why I get more warnings. Reloading the game on the first 2 turns does not make the game to warn me anew after 12 turns....

I have no problem losing this or any game, but to try to cheat your way is very low.

efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios