View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:04 AM   #95
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

@SixApes

well that was...very blue... I immediatly imagined a video clip, in black and white you sit on a bench in a deserted wild-western town with a guitar and make a very sad face. It was weird in a good meaning, well done dude k: I like the riffs and the lirics though, as Gelfo said, it gets a little repetative after a while, but I think that's just it what creates that atmosphere.... cooool

@Gelfo

Well Alice sure gets it in that one now should I ask "WHO THE *meep* IS ALICE?" Not bad at all! That industrial feeling is...um...very...industral? yeah, that's it. You should get a wee bit more vocals in there and it should be all good k: Not bad at all, you done well dude k:

Well the next one is...wierd. :blink:
If you intended it to sound if you were high on dope, it's a bullseye dude To tell the truth, after some time, I kinda started feeling *I* was high on dope which was very creepy. I'm not into rap myself, so I showed it to my friend who dig this kinda music, just for the sake of the objective review. Well he was more or less on the same opinion as me. You DO sound like riding the white pony To tell the truth I didn't understand all of your lyrics, but from what I did I think it's good k: It's just probably me, but I can't get a full opinion on this one considering the genre difference, but I think it must be some cool music you have there dude, well done k:

If you are using FL Studio or any other like that, you should try to play with the reverb and filters a little, believe me it can do wonders, make your songs sound less sterile and it give some depth to it. I already hear you do use delays on your vocals, and that is good. Keep up the good work k:

I'll release my latest work as soon as I finish it. I took the liberty and gone off the genre scale here. I'm doing an acoustic(kareoke) version of a Nightwish song, Ever Dream. It is pretty nasty stuff, I havent figured out how to blend in the electric guitars and the short pauses between strumms, but I'm on it.

Okay people, keep postin, I'd really like to hear some great tunes about now

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh