View Single Post
Old 18-03-2006, 03:34 AM   #34
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

If the U.N. suckers would say i or someone of my Family should be killed i shoot the guy who wants this (Don't have a luger for nothing :guns: ) and buy as much guns and ammo as i can and storm the U.N building with the rest of the Militant anti-utopia guys and Blow up those idiots who think that utopia stuff is correct......but if i and my family can life, well than they can kill as much people as they like..............yeah i am Egoist.

Well, in fact a im not brutal enougt to do this...i would bouild an house somewere in the forest and hunt, cook, make burgers, produce drinks and so on all on my own.Electricy i need for my PC, Bio-Diesel generator that runs with Food Oil maybe......well thats a life dream anyway!And 1 time in month i sneak into town and buy games spare parts and stuff.Cool.And i multiplay with the rest of the Ex-Militant Anti-Utopia guys .And girls.......... LOL LOL LOL

I dont even have a luger...................
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk