View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #15
a1s
Hero Gamer

well since beef-the-heel won't post anything, I, as the next runner up, will do that for him:
Nobody would believe last years 19-th century, that at this world looked sharply and close data (intelligence) more than the person (man) and but so mortal as their own; it as is engaged men independently about their various they concern, they were carefully investigated, and they have been investigated, it is possible almost so narrowly similarly to the person (man) with a microscope probably carefully investigate passing essences, that they роятся, and they are multiplied in Water of Decrease(Reduction) (Drop). With infinite men of sufficiency was back and forth on this globe (globe) about his(its) serene, small questions in his(its) confidence of his(its) empire on a question. It is possible, that infusorians under a microscope do(make) the same thing. Nobody has given it(him), thought to the most old worlds of a place (space) as sources of human danger, or it(he) thought of them only to tell good-bye idea concerning a life on them is similar impossible or improbable. It(He) is curious to recollect a part of intellectual habits to those parties(sides) (parties(sets)) of days. In the majority of imagined terrestrial men probably there to be other men on Mars, probably will go down to itself and it is ready to welcome business of the missionary. Still through a gulf of a place (space), minds(wits) which to our minds(wits) as ours, I to those from animals who perish, extensive both new (fresh) and not sympathizing intelligence, they considered(examined) (counted) this ground envious eyes, and they pulled (drew) certainly and slowly their plans against us. And in the beginning of 20-th century has arrived the big disappointment.

P.S. I hink we should have the same 48/24 hour rule here as in the 'guess that...' threads here, any objections?
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s